Pages

Labels

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Remember MrsDarwin: Can't Trust This! Edition


Happy birthday to me!

Turns out that many historic events have transpired on December 5, but the other 30-year contender isn't really an upper:
1978 - The Soviet Union signs a "friendship treaty" with the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
Boo to that, but hurray for the 75th anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition! And the 217th anniversary of the death of Mozart!

And now comes the part you've all been waiting for: our annual installment of I Remember MrsDarwin.
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL MEMORY OF YOU AND ME.

It can be anything you want--good or bad--BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

When you're finished, post this paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.
Want to know how it's done? Check out the egregious falsehoods from years past:
I Remember MrsDarwin 2007
I Remember MrsDarwin 2006
I Remember MrsDarwin 2005

(Confidential to Big Tex: I'm old but you're older. Happy birthday, you big lug!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment